What is Therapeutic Counselling?
We seek to provide a compassionate, safe and judgement-free space to explore difficult feelings and emotions that are creating mental or physical pain or keeping you stuck in areas of your life. Being human is complex, and this inspires an integrative and holistic approach seeing you as a whole person, existing with a mind, body and spirit.
Each individual is unique with different experiences, circumstances and challenges that they may be facing. Together we will customize the approach to suit your particular needs and goals to uncover the best path towards your growth, empowerment and recovering your inner strength.
Treatment and approaches used in sessions are humanistic, Trauma-informed, Body- Centred, Narrative, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindful-Based and Solution- focused.
What can Therapeutic Counselling help with?
- Deal with feelings of anxiety and worry
- Deal with feelings depression and sadness
- Empower you to develop fresh insights and awareness about your life
- Improve communication and boundary setting
- Strengthen the mind-body connection
- Learn about bodily sensations and how to manage distress more effectively
- Improve resiliency, confidence and hope